My Ninja Academia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The naruto world just got a few new players

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Skills Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Life Skills Guide Empty
PostSubject: Life Skills Guide   Life Skills Guide EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 9:30 pm

You NEED skills
You character stands out, contributes, and interacts with the world based on the skills they have
If they do not have a skill in something, they cannot do that particular thing well. As in, it's noticeable that they have little-no practice at it.
Skills are upgraded by acquiring skill points throughout the story line, lurking around every corner
If you feel you're deserving of a skill point after doing something, let Maiku know, and he'll review it. These kinds of skill points will be few and far in-between.

All skills range between 1-5 stars
The system closely allies with the D,C,B,A,S system
The first skill rank (D) costs 1 skill point to attain. Every rank afterwards is more expensive than the last by 1 skill point. C costs 2, B costs 3, etc.

To keep it simple, anything being attempted out of these skills, can (at best) produce an outcome relating to the star ranking you have in that skill. What that is specifically, is too broad to cover without causing unnecessary restriction. So just keep in mind the general...

Lies you can get away with
D-"My name is Carlos" (Lie about yourself)
C-"I've been in jail for 10 years" (Lie about experiences)
B-"Jay-z cheated on beyonce again" (Lie about experiences subject to suspicion)
A-"Mexico will pay for the wall" (Lie about things with no evidence)
S-"The sky is red" (Lie about things we feel we know to be true)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://myninjaacademia.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Life Skills Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Skills Guide   Life Skills Guide EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:03 am

When you use your skills, you perform a roll. Take the stat corresponding to the skill being used and compare it to the following numbers:
Rank 1 - 100
Rank 2 - 200
Rank 3 - 300
Rank 4 - 400
Rank 5 - 500

You become eligible for rank 1 when a stat equals 50. Every 50 points after that, you become eligible for the next rank. Meaning you start off each rank with a 50% success rate.
Back to top Go down
https://myninjaacademia.rpg-board.net

Life Skills Guide
Page 1 of 1